Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In our culture (Sri Lankan/Buddhist) we are all cremated after death with our ashes poured into the sea.... So that's what I'd prefer after I die... How about you?
Eric.....

·
Registered
377 Posts
yeah since im already dead, it doesnt really matter to me...

i guess id rather be cremeted, never thought about it tho.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
If I'm dead they can give me the Soylent Green treatment. I don't care.

Between those two choices: cremated.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Considering what happens to your body when you are burried...... (decomposition, maggots......gasses, blood and bile)......

I think I will go the way of the fire.....

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
As morbid as this topic is...I prefer cremation so I can return my atoms and molecules to the earth so they can be reused by other organisms.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
i want to be buried as is ...and naked....i came in this world naked, and imma go out this world the same way some of your might not feel me on this but were im from...if you understood our meaning then you'd know where im coming from 8)

·
Blue Glowie
3,769 Posts
I want my ashes to be shot into space. The Russian space program will do it. They will do anything for money it seems. Hehe.

Expensive though.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
Recently this question came into play when a friend committed suicide. How to handle his remains. It was decided that since he had a young son, it was important for the boy to have a place to go and talk to his father. So a regular burial was chosen.

However, personally, since I have no kids, or significant other, I would just as well be cremated instead of sitting in some box all alone. That just seems shitty to me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
27 Participants
BWN 7
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing