Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this scratch few days ago :cry: would the touch up paint cover this scratch?? any help would be appreciated!!! thanks...

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
it's low on the car, so you may (MAY) be able to have a shop sand that down right around there and touch it up and try to blend it in. Just an idea.

The bottles of touch up paint I don't really think are for that type of duty.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey what’s going on Yes u can touch it up, but be care full when you touch it up. Go to Lexus and get the touch up paint, touch it up and Let it dry for 20 min, get a 1500 grid sand paper and sand it down but not to much. After you're done sanding it, buff it and it should look way better. Where r u from in Cali?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Damn, my RMM kit has a huge scratch in the same place!

There's something about the design that calls to curbs. :lol:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
onephatis300 said:
Hey what’s going on Yes u can touch it up, but be care full when you touch it up. Go to Lexus and get the touch up paint, touch it up and Let it dry for 20 min, get a 1500 grid sand paper and sand it down but not to much. After you're done sanding it, buff it and it should look way better. Where r u from in Cali?
onephatis300, thanks for the tips. I really appreciated that. :)
I am from Torrance, kinda far away from your place.. :wink:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the batmobile said:
ouch... sorry about that kev.. what'd you hit?
thanks, I hitted something called curbs as ÜberPhLuBB said. sigh.. I was kinda still sleepy that day in the morning, so I didn't pay full attention on that damn curb!!!! :pissed: :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.