Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to get those blue led for the headlights from lextasy. would i get pull over for it?

·
Registered
584 Posts
no you wont. its not visible unless you drive with parking lights on only and disconnecting your drl's. ill double damn guarantee you wont get pulled over. i had to piaa super whites in there than the blue ones which are pretty damn light blue... and now i have UV led's in there and its black light colored. never ever got pulled over after having it over 4 months.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
i've had piaa blue led's in my parking lights for a long time now, and never had any trouble (knock on wood). yes, you can see them in there with the headlights on - i see them all the time in reflections from the back of other cars. but like i said before, it hasn't been a problem (yet).

·
Registered
565 Posts
it allllll depends. Driving around I have had no troubles at all, however....i left them in one time and when I got back to my car there was an under cover cop in an F-150 sitting at my car saying that he could take me to jail right now for having illegal lights (this is in FL)

He told me this whole story about how this guy flashed down this girl with a blue light and raped her just the other week. So I was like a guy with FRIGIN PARKING LIGHTS that are blue pulled over a girl and raped her?!? Either he was lying or that girl was a complete MORON!

Anywho, he gave me a warning and I was on my jolly way. He told me to take them out but i never did. Hopefully I dont get caught again!

·
Twisties Addict
12,063 Posts
youd be alright

if your driving normal they most likely wont pull you over!

If thats what you want get it

but anything CAN happen

my buddy got pulled over with the extreme whites! :lol:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Bumpin'Lex said:
you can get pulled over for anything bro!
lol so true. depends on the cop's mood. only a loser lonely cop who was punked at the station will pull you over. afterall traffic officers are pretty low in respect.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i doubt you will get pulled over. I have blue led's in my parking lights and i can't really see them if i have my headlights on. If you don't drive around with just your parking lights you should have no problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts