Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... in order to deplete the 2001 inventory so that Lexus will go ahead and push the 2002 SportCross in here? With no word on even a tentative release date, I have to believe that Lexus is purposely being silent on the 2002 intro, hoping their dealers empty the lots of the 2001 models.

C'mon - how about some help here?

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: Italian Stallion ]

·
11,061 Posts
I think we're all going to celebrate when you finally get your Sportcross. We've been feelin' your pain for months now. Actually, they should bring the Sportcross to the lot before the sedans even if they want to sell of the current inventory. It's a different vehicle.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have had a 5-speed on order with my dealer here in Canada since March and have had a very similar vague response as to when to expect delivery. I am starting to loose my patience.

·
Registered
78 Posts
My Lexus dealer doesn't want to deal with me at all. Every time I ask they try to talk me into the 2001 with a 'great deal'. You are dead-nuts on, they want to clear the lots of the 2001 before they start hype on the 2002. I also know they wanted the RSX hype to die down before they ran the 2002 ads as the RSX was being released early.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts