Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im leaving sunoco at like around 10:00 a couple hrs ago and i get on the left lane to make a left as im turning some asshole hits my car out of nowhere whole right front is fucked up. :pissed: and the motherfucker was speeding but the cop was like i couldnt really determine the speed(so im like how could u not tell u got a fucking radar) :pissed: and to top it off the asshole didn't have his headlights on :pissed: so i didnt see the the fucker coming :pissed: and gave me a ticket too :pissed: but the other guy got 2 tickets,we both got careless driving and he got no headlights.but im gonna miss my fukking car :cry:

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the cop gave me and the other guy careless driving......the cop was like u cut if front of him :pissed: im like i didnt see the damn car coming cuz it dark as fuck and he didnt have his headlights on :pissed:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
damn man, u have had a string of such bad luck with the car...

so sorry to hear about that...

damn.....i dont even know what else to say...... :cry:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss man, but look on the bright side, since the jackass didn't have his headlights on, you won't be found at fault in the accident. If nothing else, you shouldn't have to pay for any damages, maybe you can get really lucky and get a new car :D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
sorry to hear about that bro...i just fixed my car from some old guy who hit it :(

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
AustinAltezza said:
how the hell did you end up getting a ticket? fuken cops are retarded all they wanna do is give out tickets :pissed:
well from the looks of it - he fucked up
he was making a left turn and did not see oncoming traffic - therefore he was "forcing right of way"
even tho he didn't see him.

cops will give you a ticket if you lose control and hit a tree - you'll get the "reckless driving" or "too fast for conditions" ticket.

and most cops are not retarded.
people just won't listen to reason/rules because they are upset about the insurance/money for the ticket.

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
goldark said:
he was making a left turn and did not see oncoming traffic - therefore he was "forcing right of way"

cops will give you a ticket if you lose control and hit a tree - you'll get the "reckless driving" or "too fast for conditions" ticket.

people just won't listen to reason/rules because they are upset about the insurance/money for the ticket.
what do you mean he "forced right of way"... if he didn't see any headlights coming.. and it seemed clear to him, it couldn't have been his fault. so are you saying that everytime, anyone makes a left turn, they are forcing right of way? there is no way that He fucked up. The other guy didn't have his headlights on. I would fight that "careless" driving ticket. fock that cop. :bitching:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
sorry to hear and all this right after having talks of meeting up :( ......... sorry bro and i dont mean to sound rude or anything but if the car is totalled hit me up on AIM or PM i need to talk to ya

·
Registered
169 Posts
your car is probably going to be a total loss by the looks of it...(looks very similar to mine....i know how you feel...i haven't been driving for two months and i feel :crazy: because i see other IS's out there and mine is in some salvage yard :( ...

well at least your okay...you can always buy another car and mod it again but you can't buy your health back 100%..if u know what i mean..

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
kraze8 said:
goldark said:

what do you mean he "forced right of way"... if he didn't see any headlights coming.. and it seemed clear to him, it couldn't have been his fault. so are you saying that everytime, anyone makes a left turn, they are forcing right of way? there is no way that He fucked up. The other guy didn't have his headlights on. I would fight that "careless" driving ticket. fock that cop. :bitching:
I agree, there's no way that it was his fault if the other car didn't have his headlights on unless the cop felt there was sufficient lighting from street lights and such that he should have saw him coming even without his head lights on but I'd fight it either way.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
kraze8 said:
goldark said:

I agree, there's no way that it was his fault if the other car didn't have his headlights on unless the cop felt there was sufficient lighting from street lights and such that he should have saw him coming even without his head lights on but I'd fight it either way.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts