Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would love some info on this swap I know where there is a complete GS430 sitting with a complete swap for dirt cheap

·
Registered
21 Posts
nice work man. I think i would do mine too if you post more detail. I have a 3UZ-FE sitting at the shop that i got from a rear end car. Love to put it in myself.

·
Registered
1 Posts
nice work man. I think i would do mine too if you post more detail. I have a 3UZ-FE sitting at the shop that i got from a rear end car. Love to put it in myself.
Agreed. If I could find a motor on the cheap I'd go for putting it in myself as well. How much are the V8 Lexus motors running?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
hi ..it very easy everything is bolted down no cut ,weld needed just get 2 engine mounting (only the alum and use stock rubber mounting )from gs430 newer generation 2010 and belt idler bracket and pulley to delete power steering pump

:):):):)

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
No fun in "just buying an F," and being like every other F owner out there. Oh, you put different wheels and a kit of there?!? Cool story bro.

This is awesome. Nice work!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Electronics

hi lol yes , u can use also from gs430 if u need help i'm willing to pass u info ...
Hello fellow safa.well done on the build. I am doing a v12 swap in a is250. 80% done. Thread is somewhere on this site.
Please pm me your number or email. I want to chat about the electronics.
Are u using all stock or spitronics, etc...
Thanks

21 - 34 of 34 Posts