Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
i've seen them in person...my friend has them on his car....they don't look that good....those rims look kinda old school (especially with the caps)...

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
My works are coming soon.....

if u need em or want works, lemme kno!

David

I have a special hook up on them!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
lambchop11078 said:
Wow, the VS-KF in burning black looks good. I might just sell the iForged and get those.
Dude, do it! I've been pushing these wheels for like a year now and no one has bit. I think these wheels would look awesome on the IS. The shape and contour of the spokes match our bodystyle very well. Not to mention the lip..

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
jeffree said:
i think they are discontinued and are now the Work Equips. not 100% sure
Yes they are discontinued, and that's why I got them cause "I" do like "old school" and be different and also almost guarantee's that not many will have this rim. As for my 2nd set of WORK shoes: as preview but custom color and offset ordered but nontheless model of WORK wheel:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
isman, your wheels look great. And they do look oldskool without the outdated look.

I thought you were trying to sell your wheels a couple months back..What happened with that?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
isman said:
jeffree said:
i think they are discontinued and are now the Work Equips. not 100% sure
Yes they are discontinued, and that's why I got them cause "I" do like "old school" and be different and also almost guarantee's that not many will have this rim. As for my 2nd set of WORK shoes: as preview but custom color and offset ordered but nontheless model of WORK wheel:
Does anybody know where I can get a set? Not the new ones, but the ones like isman's??? I want a set SO BAD! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts