Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i went in for my 1k check up... my car had 23 bucks... the 20bill was under a pink paper.. the three bucks was on top of the pink paper in my arm rest...... check up was done... befor i left the dealers... i checked if my spare gas money is still thea or not... the three bucks is gone... not the 20.. so i was like who cares... drove off the lot... took a look at my coins... around 3 ta 4 bucks of coins was gone... and no.. they ****ing ate gum... and they 4got ta put it back whea they found it ... got so pissed..mad.. i flipped a bitch(u turn).... got out the car... giving service dude mug shots(dwagin)....was bitch'n... with the f word... then he went and got the service manager.... asked me to tell him whats gone.. told him everything... he kept on saying sorry... then about 30 sec later he said..."this had happened b4 and we caught the dude... but we had ta let him go"... "im really sorry" then he was thinking... okie ill give you back 3 bucks in change and 3 bucks in bills... and... the 10,000 and the 15,000 mile service is gonna be free of charage.. making the next three visits free. i was driving off the lot cheesing... i aint gonna say what dealership... just wanted ya to becareful with the stuff ya leave in your cars wheneva bringing it back to the dealers...

·
Registered
685 Posts
Originally posted by TRD IS300 TRD:
today i went in for my 1k check up... my car had 23 bucks... the 20bill was under a pink paper.. the three bucks was on top of the pink paper in my arm rest...... check up was done... befor i left the dealers... i checked if my spare gas money is still thea or not... the three bucks is gone... not the 20.. so i was like who cares... drove off the lot... took a look at my coins... around 3 ta 4 bucks of coins was gone... and no.. they ****ing ate gum... and they 4got ta put it back whea they found it ... got so pissed..mad.. i flipped a bitch(u turn).... got out the car... giving service dude mug shots(dwagin)....was bitch'n... with the f word... then he went and got the service manager.... asked me to tell him whats gone.. told him everything... he kept on saying sorry... then about 30 sec later he said..."this had happened b4 and we caught the dude... but we had ta let him go"... "im really sorry" then he was thinking... okie ill give you back 3 bucks in change and 3 bucks in bills... and... the 10,000 and the 15,000 mile service is gonna be free of charage.. making the next three visits free. i was driving off the lot cheesing... i aint gonna say what dealership... just wanted ya to becareful with the stuff ya leave in your cars wheneva bringing it back to the dealers...
So, next three services are free for ya? Damn... I'll leave some one dollar bills, quarters, and gums when I go in for service, so guys at the service department can steal it, so I could get next three services for free. hehe.

------------------
K.P.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Even though it's a Lexus dealership, humans still work there. And humans being human, they'll do stupid a#@ things.

I had my electronic toll device lifted during my 5K. My service rep is reimbursing me the cost of the replacement ($25). Lesson learned.

------------------
'01 Imperial Jade Mica

·
Registered
221 Posts
When I took my Legend in to get it fixed (3K worth), I forgot my radar detector in the car. Got my car back and the radar detector was gone, I also noticed some marks on my hood but I thought it was just some dirt streaks so I took it home and gave it a wash. Come to find out that what I had thought was just dirt turned out to be scratches all over the front half of my hood. I said what the fu**?!?! So I took my car back to Bob Howard Acura and asked the service manager for an explanation. He then suggested that my garage door might have done it. The thing is though, I don't have a garage and neither do any of my friends. I told him that and he wouldn't believe me for a whole day. I think it had something to do with my being young and with a luxury car. I finally had to go back to work and I came back with my boss and he threatened to report them to the better business bureau. That got the guys attention!! He went back to the service area and found the guy and he admitted that he tried to get the car in the stall while the door was coming down and didn't quite make it. So my whole hood got repainted (looks like new) but I am out one radar detector. Worst customer service that I have ever had. I will never go back there.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by TRD IS300 TRD:
man, if i were u i make them give me the money that the service cost.

------------------
i use a condom in my sleep cause i dont trust the girls in my dream

1 - 5 of 5 Posts