1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Interested...... LOL

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
^ Interested in a new set of Work wheels already? You just picked up some SC1s last year! But, I have to admit those prices are very attractive though.
I was gonna say the same thing... lexboi caught a serious case of the mod bug

·
Registered
218 Posts
lexboi always has an itch to change things up quick...he's already on his 3rd set of taillights and 2nd front lip so it's only natural that he gets some new shoes :lol:

They are pretty tempting tho...maybe i replace my winters with a set lol

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lexboi always has an itch to change things up quick...he's already on his 3rd set of taillights and 2nd front lip so it's only natural that he gets some new shoes :lol:

They are pretty tempting tho...maybe i replace my winters with a set lol
Lexboi is a baller!! He changes his car seasonally! Is he going for IS-F tails now?

·
Premium Member
7,176 Posts
I think he just got the 09 tails.... don't tell me he's changing them again LOL

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
This thread reminds me about my rims.

If anyone is interested in gently used 18" staggered Work XSA 02C rims (which were purchased from Speedstar last year) please PM me. An official FS thread will be started ... eventually. Just thought I would throw it out there while I remember.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
LOL u guys are jokes, i was just going to check out their prices, no where I was going to get another set heheh. Just got the SC1's last year, so i think i'm set for a while. But the prices are pretty decent i guess for anyone's interested to buy. +rep for dappy for posting it!

dappy/Jdubs, you guys both have that one piece I want haha, i will not settle for anything else until I get it :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.