Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm Looking to get some 17-18" RegaMaster's, Super Advan's, Advan RG2's, or WORK CR-Kai's (WILL work a trade, just let me know what you have..);)

First Set:
These Wheels Need NO Introduction, We all know them...JDM Work Meister S1 18x8" +46 5x114 Wheels. They are 3piece forged aluminum, and very light weight. I ordered these, and it's a 90+ day wait from Japan. New they are $3,000 for custom color and shipping..Nitto Tires were $540. These wheels are very clean see the pics...Never seen snow or ice.
Custom COLOR IS Rays Engineering SBC

$300 Optional Tires: Nitto Neogen 225/45/ZR's with only 1,500~ miles drive on. Zero Camber wear.

ONE OF A KIND SET OF WHEELS, for the price of regular WORKS....

I'd like $2,400, but I think a fair price is $2100 + shipping, and If you have any of these trades i'll WORK with you..
PRICE LOWERED!!!

Let me know if you have any of these trades, we'll work a deal on :17-18" RegaMaster's, Super Advan's, Advan RG2's, or WORK CR-Kai's (WILL work a trade, just let me know what you have..);)

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Those Works are sweet, but I don't appreciate you whoring up the site (37 posts in one day), so that you could start a new thread.

Kind of skirting the rules, don't you think?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ehhh. I'll be around for sure. Don't worry about.

I'm on S2ki.com (used to have an s2k), NSX Prime, H/T, 8thgen, and also some accord forums.. I've owned many different cars, I work for a dealership haha.

Another pic;

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
I hope you stick around and I hope you respect the rules a little more going forward.

Nobody wants to read the 37 threads you bumped in a day, so you could fulfill the rules requirements. I admit some of your posts are decent, but more than half didn't add much to the site or to other members.

Good luck with the sale, maybe we can sick OKCIS on you, since he is local. :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope you stick around and I hope you respect the rules a little more going forward.

Nobody wants to read the 37 threads you bumped in a day, so you could fulfill the rules requirements. I admit some of your posts are decent, but more than half didn't add much to the site or to other members.

Good luck with the sale, maybe we can sick OKCIS on you, since he is local. :lol:
I know. He doesn't live too far from me, so if anyone wanted, he could vouch for my wheels if he wanted to come check them out....

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Good luck with the sale, the green wheels are kinda cool.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Can't see green rims on an IS, but my imagination can be lacking. Cool wheels none the less. G/L with the sale

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. These wheels are good size and offsets. Both sets are in super clean condition.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
width and offset are not good for our car...

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
you might wanna double check..

18x8 +46 offset fits the 1st gen IS' fine.
I am not saying it will not fit on the 1st gen IS.
what I mean is, this width and offset is not good for me. (offset are too high)
haha
I am using 18 x 8 +35 and 18 x 9 +42 :)

Reactions: kraze8

·
Registered
8,898 Posts
I am not saying it will not fit on the 1st gen IS.
what I mean is, this width and offset is not good for me. (offset are too high)
haha
I am using 18 x 8 +35 and 18 x 9 +42 :)
I know what ur sayin'.

VIP, flush fit them b*tches. LOL

but for the average enthusiast, these wheels fit the IS with no problems. :)

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I know what ur sayin'.

VIP, flush fit them b*tches. LOL

but for the average enthusiast, these wheels fit the IS with no problems. :)
;) ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And don't forget, you can always add spacers for an even wider stance and VIP style.:cool:

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Bump for a fellow 8th gen owner, I'm ILL FG2 over on 8thcivic.

But yeah, these sizes are not really ideal for the IS... Thin, high offset, non-staggered. I'm sure someone will pick them up though.

Reactions: berlinas2k2

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HEEEYYY!!! ILL

Whats up? Havn't seen you in awhile. Thanks for the BUMP! Yes, someone on here I know of:p

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
eh, are you kidding?

Everyone knows about Meisters...They are a true definition of status. Not more than a handfull of people in the US have them. You know that...:pissed:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts