Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any good (legitimate) work from home type programs???

Stuffing envelopes, data entry or whatever...

I have a friend that is looking to earn an additional 100-200 dollars per week working from home...

Keep all of the prostitution jokes to yourself. I am being serious. :D

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone that works from home.
I was, however, going to suggest that home-based wh0ring can be a profitable business.

"Unlimited Income Potential!" :crazy:

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Just buy a gumball machine and set it up in a high traffic are, like outside of a supermarket.

I actually saw an infomercial a couple weeks ago at like 3AM where they were trying to sell gumball machines at $99 a pop. The funniest part was the inbred yokels they got to tell everyone how great it was. They had this one couple, both with mullets, who were being filmed from inside a trailer. The lady was like: "Its great, I started making money on the very first day! Im my own boss. When I need more money, I just go collect the change!" :lol:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Actually those little video game/trivia machines that sit on the corner of a bar make good money.

You just have to buy it, find a high traffic bar to put it in, and share the profits with the owner.

Of course, as soon as he figures out how much money they make he'll buy his own.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I thought you were talking about tele-commuting. The things I know about stuffing envelopes don't necessarily relate to the mail.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
FFIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing