Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does this wheel have a removeable center cap? i forgot whos car it is but i downloaded a video of a black is300 with an SRT Turbo installed, and i believe it had Work Equips on, but i compared them to the pics on the site and the one on the SRT car didnt have center caps. anyone know?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
just out of curiosity, where do you order a set of rims like these? i can't read a damn thing on that website. :eek:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im kinda stuck on either Kreuzer V's or Equips. i really havent decided, i havent even bought my is300 yet. but when i do i will order through is300soon. until then more overtime hours are inevitable :whine:

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
does this wheel have a removeable center cap? i forgot whos car it is but i downloaded a video of a black is300 with an SRT Turbo installed, and i believe it had Work Equips on, but i compared them to the pics on the site and the one on the SRT car didnt have center caps. anyone know?
that is ISman's car , looks even better in person . wheels look sweet!

·
Registered
266 Posts
IS3FINALLYmd said:
Does ISman live in L.A....I might have seen his car.

How big are those rims?

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
michaelericchan said:
IS3FINALLYmd said:
Does ISman live in L.A....I might have seen his car.

How big are those rims?
Sorry, I used to live in L.A. about 8 years ago when I was still single and partying with all da fine women in L.A. I'm East coast now. I'm mid 30's guy and always into old school stuff. I also like WORK rims for the fact that you don't see other with the same shoes on their cars as you would do with wheels like "VOLK" and so forth (don't get me wrong VOLK wheels are one of the best out there just very common).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts