Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
hey sorry it took so long for the pics but here are some when my car was at the dealers house its dirty cuz it just came but i have the car already and very happy with it enjoy oh tell me if i should keep the grill or go black with black lexus emblem... ty

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
I think your gonna need a winter setup. Like a set of ASA-JH3's with Blizzaks on em. Staggered. I might know somebody who has something just like that cheap lol... PM me.
Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 work very well on that car. I was able to get 3 seasons out of mine.

If you can, get 17" wheels that fit the car, rather than 18", for your snow tires.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Nice pics! uaaction. Congrats on your new ride.

I see that the knob on the shifter is missing. did you remove it for some reason or did it come missing?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
ty cheez no the shift knob is not missing the auctiong bags them i still did not receive it they dont want ppl to steal them lol so the auction has to send me 1 more key the shift knob and the dvd thingy to take out the dvd disk smart ppl right

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
About the shift knob...I went to an Automax and on all of the 250's and 350's the shift knobs were all missing. Why do people take those?
they take them off cuz ppl steal them and they go for 80-100 dollars on ebay same goes for the key make sure it comes with 2 unless he never got 2 do your best and ask if they come with a shift knob unless u wanna spend 100 on shift knob good luck

21 - 31 of 31 Posts