Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, thanks for all your help!! You are great.

I was able to strike a great deal over the phone with my local dealer. (Note: the freakin financing I got was 9%, cause my lexus credit score was 685, not 700!, so the below prics reflect what I wanted to pay per month with my downpayment)

Fully Loaded IS, including Graphite wheels (My choice of either SBM or Graphite Gray, w/black intereior)

Out the door, with Taxes = $31,150.

Cool huh?!

If I choose SBM, I drive it home tomorrow, if it is the gray, I drive it home in a few days.

later,
Chris

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ciccone:

AWESOME Deal man. I'm going into Pohanka tomorrow to hopefully make my purchase. I heard u mention in an earlier thread that you had been there, did you purchase this car through them? I am going to have to use your numbers man, THANKS!!!

Train

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Train,
Please Email ME!!!

I will be there tomorrow..I can introduce you to my salesman...maybe he can hook you with the same deal...plus it makes me look good!

You can call me also, but I will give you the number over email.
Chris

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That's wack. Congrats man. I paid $36K out the door for a fully loaded IS without graphites - they're hard to get in this area.
Seems like they're seriously discounting the cars to move inventory. But I guess everyone's doing this this time of the year.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That's wack. Congrats man. I paid $36K out the door for a fully loaded IS without graphites - they're hard to get in this area.
Seems like they're seriously discounting the cars to move inventory. But I guess everyone's doing this this time of the year.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I paid MSRP... *sigh*
but i got you all beat on financing.. 6.9% BaBy!

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
that deal is good? lindsay lexus? and if so, who was your sales rep?

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!"
"http://www.shitonhonda.com"-Funny Site!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I love reading the posts of people that drive made up Hondas. Well, I take that back, their not even classy enough to be called made up. Your Acura looks, smells and drives like a Honda. Honda is kind of like an ugly two bit prostitute with a twin sister (Acura) that wears better clothing and their pimp is trying to pawn her off like she's upscale!!! Yeah, that's exactly it!!!!
Originally posted by NJtype-s:
The only good deal you can get with an is300 is if u get it for free!!LOL!!

------------------

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chris, did you get it at Lindsay? Can you post more details? Specs on the car, sales person you dealt with, service you got, hastles if any?

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Alright, I have a few questions:
1) What options did you get with your IS to get that price?
2) What are graphites?

I live in NJ. I purchased my IS back in July. I got every option that was available for my car (sun roof, CD changer, escaine seats, heated seats, wheel locks, 17 inch rims). I paid around 38k with taxes. I am interested to see if different options are available in different areas of the country (or world). Also, as I mentioned before, I keep reading about graphites in posts. I am just curious as to what that is. I have a graphite look on my dash, console etc. Is that what everyone is talking about. I was under the impression that they all came that way standard unless you got the hideous simulated wood grain for the additional 100 bucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
19 Participants
Rookie84
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing