Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, thanks for all your help!! You are great.

I was able to strike a great deal over the phone with my local dealer. (Note: the freakin financing I got was 9%, cause my lexus credit score was 685, not 700!, so the below prics reflect what I wanted to pay per month with my downpayment)

Fully Loaded IS, including Graphite wheels (My choice of either SBM or Graphite Gray, w/black intereior)

Out the door, with Taxes = $31,150.

Cool huh?!

If I choose SBM, I drive it home tomorrow, if it is the gray, I drive it home in a few days.

later,
Chris

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ciccone:

AWESOME Deal man. I'm going into Pohanka tomorrow to hopefully make my purchase. I heard u mention in an earlier thread that you had been there, did you purchase this car through them? I am going to have to use your numbers man, THANKS!!!

Train

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Train,
Please Email ME!!!

I will be there tomorrow..I can introduce you to my salesman...maybe he can hook you with the same deal...plus it makes me look good!

You can call me also, but I will give you the number over email.
Chris

[email protected]

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That's wack. Congrats man. I paid $36K out the door for a fully loaded IS without graphites - they're hard to get in this area.
Seems like they're seriously discounting the cars to move inventory. But I guess everyone's doing this this time of the year.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That's wack. Congrats man. I paid $36K out the door for a fully loaded IS without graphites - they're hard to get in this area.
Seems like they're seriously discounting the cars to move inventory. But I guess everyone's doing this this time of the year.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I paid MSRP... *sigh*
but i got you all beat on financing.. 6.9% BaBy!

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
that deal is good? lindsay lexus? and if so, who was your sales rep?

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!"
"http://www.shitonhonda.com"-Funny Site!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I love reading the posts of people that drive made up Hondas. Well, I take that back, their not even classy enough to be called made up. Your Acura looks, smells and drives like a Honda. Honda is kind of like an ugly two bit prostitute with a twin sister (Acura) that wears better clothing and their pimp is trying to pawn her off like she's upscale!!! Yeah, that's exactly it!!!!
Originally posted by NJtype-s:
The only good deal you can get with an is300 is if u get it for free!!LOL!!

------------------

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chris, did you get it at Lindsay? Can you post more details? Specs on the car, sales person you dealt with, service you got, hastles if any?

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Alright, I have a few questions:
1) What options did you get with your IS to get that price?
2) What are graphites?

I live in NJ. I purchased my IS back in July. I got every option that was available for my car (sun roof, CD changer, escaine seats, heated seats, wheel locks, 17 inch rims). I paid around 38k with taxes. I am interested to see if different options are available in different areas of the country (or world). Also, as I mentioned before, I keep reading about graphites in posts. I am just curious as to what that is. I have a graphite look on my dash, console etc. Is that what everyone is talking about. I was under the impression that they all came that way standard unless you got the hideous simulated wood grain for the additional 100 bucks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts