Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT...

WTF is up with all these scams - even on AUTOTRADER? I had my heart set on picking this up. Fuggin UK car geezuz!

Here is the email:

Hello,
Thank you for your interest in my car.
First of all, I want to tell you that the vehicle is in perfect condition.The milage is accurate.It has no scratches, no damages, no hidden defects.Kept it in a warm garage.It comes with all the documents needed for registration in US, it has a clear title issued in UK and it can be anytime registred into your name any time without a problem so, I want you to stay cool about this.Also, the car will be delivered from London,England and I will take care of all shipping and insurance charges. I made a couple of phone calls and the best and fastest way I can ship with is using FedEx and it takes between 3-5 days to arrive at your door.You will have to pay the money for the car just when is delivered,when it arrives at your door and I will get my money from the shipping company.You can pay with a cashery check.
I will need a deposit before I will be able to ship so I can cover from here the shipping taxes. The deposit will be for just $3000.
Here are my details:
Name:Blackstone Jimmy
Address:49-50 Upper Berkeley Street
City :Marble Arch-London
I hate to sell it, but after long disscusions with my wife, we decided to invest the total amount that we will abtain in our business. listed the car as from USA because the website didn't let me to use my country.The price I hope to obtain for this beauty is the one that you saw on the website(this price of course includes shipping and insurance charges)and if you agree with this price we can start the arrangements at this point.I will also need your full name and address so I can begin with the preparations for the shipping.My best wishes and I'm waiting your response with the details from the western union transfer so I can move forward with the shipping.Once I have this I will also cancel all the other offers that I have from other interested buyers Please understand.Ok
I'm whithing your decison about my car.
Jimmy,

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
i look on supratraderonline.com

·
Registered
7,122 Posts
these fockers... what I would do is take his email address and register it on every 'gay' website, 'bestiality' website, credit card offer website, just everything..

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I work at Bank of America and we see people fall for these scams all the time. Its amazing. What we see the most is someone will send you a cashiers check (fake!!) for the purchase of your car and they make it out for more then you sold it for and want a wire of the extra money back plus the car. And people fall for it all the time, its so crazy!! :jawDrop:

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
REPOST..

I saw this exact thing posted elsewhere...

and IBTM, this likely wont stay in here for too long.. :lol:

·
Registered
645 Posts
This exact same thing happened to me when I was looking for a bike a year ago. I had my heart set on a 2003 R1 for a kick ass price. I emailed dude and he said the bike is in Isreal or some $hit like that. I was pissed.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$14000 :) I went and withdrew the damn cash from my account to go meet this guy :(

After seeing that white supra on the way hoem from HIN i was dillusionally looking for a MK4tt-targa!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
dam rich, i got real jealous for a second there. that sucks. lets take a road trip to the uk, take his car for a test drive, and never bring it back

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
$14000 :) I went and withdrew the damn cash from my account to go meet this guy :(

After seeing that white supra on the way hoem from HIN i was dillusionally looking for a MK4tt-targa!

take that 14,000 and put a LC turbo kti in my car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.