Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a '86 gmc jimmy 270,XXX miles and countin, things a beast. Loud as hell, head unit doesnt work right, tires about to go, steering f'd up, it's rusting like a champ, takes forever to heat up the car, transmission has 2 gears slow and slower. all good jus glad the IS is sittin in my driveway. :-?

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Got my 1992 Isuzu SpaceCab pickup...

She's got 159,000 miles, and is a real beaut. 8)

Needs a new fuel pump though...

But yeah, feels good knowing my IS is warm sitting indoors in a Local Tuner shop showroom, while outside it is sub-freezing and snowy.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Same here 01 IS300, Its at home anyways we all know how well the car handles with the 17 inch summer tires...But i try anyways :chill:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Same here 01 IS300, Its at home anyways we all know how well the car handles with the 17 inch summer tires...But i try anyways :chill:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got a '86 gmc jimmy 270,XXX miles and countin, things a beast. Loud as hell, head unit doesnt work right, tires about to go, steering f'd up, it's rusting like a champ, takes forever to heat up the car, transmission has 2 gears slow and slower. all good jus glad the IS is sittin in my driveway.
Thats what i'm talking talking about!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
45 Participants
MassIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing