Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a '86 gmc jimmy 270,XXX miles and countin, things a beast. Loud as hell, head unit doesnt work right, tires about to go, steering f'd up, it's rusting like a champ, takes forever to heat up the car, transmission has 2 gears slow and slower. all good jus glad the IS is sittin in my driveway. :-?

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Got my 1992 Isuzu SpaceCab pickup...

She's got 159,000 miles, and is a real beaut. 8)

Needs a new fuel pump though...

But yeah, feels good knowing my IS is warm sitting indoors in a Local Tuner shop showroom, while outside it is sub-freezing and snowy.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Same here 01 IS300, Its at home anyways we all know how well the car handles with the 17 inch summer tires...But i try anyways :chill:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Same here 01 IS300, Its at home anyways we all know how well the car handles with the 17 inch summer tires...But i try anyways :chill:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got a '86 gmc jimmy 270,XXX miles and countin, things a beast. Loud as hell, head unit doesnt work right, tires about to go, steering f'd up, it's rusting like a champ, takes forever to heat up the car, transmission has 2 gears slow and slower. all good jus glad the IS is sittin in my driveway.
Thats what i'm talking talking about!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts