Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of taking my side skirts out since I'm aiming for a clean simple look. what do you guys think.. I'm thinking of window visors as well.. opinions appreciated.

a) with skirts

b)without skirts

Reactions: thedon and MY2J

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I think it looks pretty clean with the side skirts on. I say leave it how it is.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it looks pretty clean with the side skirts on. I say leave it how it is.
thanks, really?! actually right now I'm rolling without the skirts just took them out yesterday. still deciding if I'm gonna keep it or not. thanks.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
thanks, really?! actually right now I'm rolling without the skirts just took them out yesterday. still deciding if I'm gonna keep it or not. thanks.
Its always nice to change it up but I think it the car still looks simple and clean with the skirts on. They match the lip well and its not too much.

Reactions: Chigger

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it looks clean both ways. By the way, is that genuine or replica?
replica. as the fitment of the the front is not a 100%perfect but I think it'll do. i'll see. thanks .

Reactions: Chigger

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
Looks much cleaner without the skirts if you ask me... That may just be me though, because I always thought those skirts were tacky looking.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks much cleaner without the skirts if you ask me... That may just be me though, because I always thought those skirts were tacky looking.
that's what i'm thinking as well. thanks for the opinion.

·
Registered
117 Posts
wussup jet! i say you take those sides off and put on rmm sides. the lip looks good tho. lets kick it sometime!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I think it looks UGLY without the side skirts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i'd take them off and put on the vizage or c-west sides

·
Registered
650 Posts
words to live by "whats the point of having something when you dont use it"

·
Registered
796 Posts
IMO i never liked those sides since they are hard angled and lines and aren not clean. If you still want clean sides like the front get some RMM sides or vizage but the big airduct on the sides is also a bit much or something with straight lines to just give it the lower look a bit. Otherwise the sides off.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Man that ride is sweet !

Thats the same look Id go with if I lost my Ltuned Front. The wheels, color, and front come together to make a classic look without going over the top.

If that ride was a movie, it would get the oscar.

But it gets the rep

Reactions: stertan
1 - 20 of 44 Posts