Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching and searching, and I've probably missed it somewhere, but has anyone seen this front bumper on the car? Looking for a pic with it actually installed.
Thinking of picking it up. Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
755 Posts
lol i posted that on the facebook group the other day....i think someone on here had one way way back....i can't even seem to find one on the google machine.

however, i DID see one of the various IS300 pages on Instagram post a picture with an Altezza sporting it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That bumper isn't the Wise Sports bumper. The actual Wise Sports bumper is different and has fog lights. The one you posted about is actually from Kei Office. You can see the Kei Office logo in the first pic you posted of the bumper only and on the bumper itself (small plaque in the middle of the bumper).

I've attached the only picture my hyper rev Altezza books have of that kei office bumper. Give you an idea of what it looks like on the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That bumper isn't the Wise Sports bumper. The actual Wise Sports bumper is different and has fog lights. The one you posted about is actually from Kei Office. You can see the Kei Office logo in the first pic you posted of the bumper only and on the bumper itself (small plaque in the middle of the bumper).

I've attached the only picture my hyper rev Altezza books have of that kei office bumper. Give you an idea of what it looks like on the car.

thank you! think about adding a APR front splitter on it now? hmmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts