Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
winter meet- Bolsa Chica Beach Meet (DEC 13th)

A couple of us where thinking about meeting at bolsa chica beach on dec 13th for lunch and photos

place to meet: Bolsa Chica Beach lot 17
date and time: DEC 13th (sat) at NOON (12)
plan: take some photos, meet and greet, and then drive to RUBY's for lunch (which is only a couple mins away).

hopefully this is enought time in advance for everyone who wants to come.

Lits:
1. studlyy796

·
Registered
584 Posts
im down to come :D lol cmon guys who ever is from SOUTHERN CALI SHOULD COME. if you guys need direction i can provide. just aim me up or pm me.

·
Registered
584 Posts
i think we changed it to BJ's PIZZA on MAIN STREET in HUNTINGTON BEACH.... not on newport. because i here it has a nice big lot. im going this saturday to check it out and take some pictures of it. ill keep yall updated

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
been there, done that

btw don't you have to pay for parking? if so why would you meet there and then leave to eat somewhere else? may be interested if enough of the usual suspects show up.

·
Registered
584 Posts
yeh we will get alot of people to come. just you guys start inviting too! get the word out! people wont just know!! lol

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
if you go to ruby's, you might have to pay for parking as well...depending on how long they'll validate for. but i don't think there are many other large lots or structures you can park in, besides the one on main street.

in terms of parking together, i think you should be okay in finding parking spaces together. you've got huntington city and huntington state beaches right next to bolsa chica, just further south.

·
Registered
5,501 Posts
Dam. one day before i come home. make it the 14th and im there. haha. j/k

yeah but dam ill just have missed it.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Like Irv Said. Im down if the others come. Yea and if you are planning to eat lunch when everyone arrives, it would be more wise to meet up where it doesnt cost anything. AND PLEASE somewhere that won't lock me out!!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
nrkht said:
i think we changed it to BJ's PIZZA on MAIN STREET in HUNTINGTON BEACH.... not on newport. because i here it has a nice big lot. im going this saturday to check it out and take some pictures of it. ill keep yall updated
just FYI, the BJ's on main street doesn't have a big parking lot. there aren't any big parking lots on or near main street. there are 2 BJ's in HB. maybe you're thinking of the one off beach blvd off the 405? that one has a bigger parking area. for the one on main street, there's a validated parking structure that's usually pretty crowded during the weekends. i don't know how crowded the structure will be, but since there are really only 2 or 3 parking structures for ALL of main street, i'd say it's pretty crowded...sorry!! :-? i've been racking my brain for other locations near main street with big parking areas, but i can't think of any...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nrkht is gonna go check out the parking at BJ's on main. Theres suppose to be a parking garge right by it.

no worries though, well find somewhere to park and eat.

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
last time we were there @ the main st. BJ... pplz almost got pull over left and right... bike cops everywhere :-? ... so if ur car's moded pretty wild then gotta watchout for those po-po :wink:

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
the BJ's parking lot on main street (the parking structure) HAS plenty of room when you go to the higher levels. I dont see a problem with eating there.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
its a pretty big parking lot becuase it stretches hundreds and hundreds of feet down the beach. i think bolsa chica is a perfect place. either that or go down more towards huntington and past a couple lights after main st. and their is even less people and the lot is nicer. its across the street from the new huge hotel called like the twin dolphins or something. i went to so many bonfires this summer at this area and its perfect. Studlyy796 check it out. ohh yeah we have to pay for parking also i think it was like 5 or 7 bucks i cant remember. hopefully i can make it. it would be better if we make it the 20th(sat) or the 21st of Dec. i think because more people would be off vacation, but then again, x-mas is right around the corner and people are out shopping for presents.

·
Registered
584 Posts
ill take some pictures this monday and post it up asap

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
MEET CHANGED

place to meet: BJ's pizza parking structure top level. The BJ's on mainstreet in huntington.
date and time: DEC 13th (sat) at NOON (12)
plan: take some photos, meet, greet, etc, and then head to lunch at BJ's.

Parking should be free and open on the top level so hopefully this is enought time in advance for everyone who wants to come.

If your coming please ad ur name to the list:

1. studlyy796
2. nrkht
3. UptownIs300er (maybe)
4. inno521

1 - 20 of 67 Posts