Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Dude....no offense, but you really do ask the stupidest questions. First you wanted to know what you should do about a paint chip. (Answer: Get touch up paint!) Now you're asking what kind of winshield washer fluid to get?!? The answer is soooooo obvious! Get yourself some x-32 super-ionized washer fluid. But DON'T get the one with the reverse polarity!!! That's only for cars with forced induction.

No more silly questions....ok Serge? :roll:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
craniac24 said:
Dude....no offense, but you really do ask the stupidest questions. First you wanted to know what you should do about a paint chip. (Answer: Get touch up paint!) Now you're asking what kind of winshield washer fluid to get?!? The answer is soooooo obvious! Get yourself some x-32 super-ionized washer fluid. But DON'T get the one with the reverse polarity!!! That's only for cars with forced induction.
No more silly questions....ok Serge? :roll:
and to think all of this time, I thought I was the only one who used that!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
distilled water with a bit of rain-x windshield cleaner concentrate works good for me, no water spots. Only have to used distilled water if you have hard water in your area.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Rain-X has their own windshield fluid. Comes in 4L jugs like regular windshield fluid.

http://www.rainx.com/frame_auto_washfluid.htm

Their winter fluid works awesome for melting away frost on your windows. No more scrapping your windows! Works like a charm for light frost...

Their summer fluid dissolves bug guts and other crap (litterally) that lands on your windshield.

Both their fluids also contain the patented Rain-X formula to keep your glass treated...

Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts