Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a weird problem for me but when I turn right sometimes my sprayers and wipers come on. I guess my car just knows when the windshield is dirty:bigSmile: . What do you thing the problem is?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when you turn the wheel is your hand hitting the wiper controls? :lol:
thats what i thought the first time but that wasnt it. I just took out my fuses for my wipers cause it was really annoying. But would a shorted switch make it turn on when i turn right

·
Registered
74 Posts
thats what i thought the first time but that wasnt it. I just took out my fuses for my wipers cause it was really annoying. But would a shorted switch make it turn on when i turn right
I wouldn't see how it would be related to which direction you are turning since IS's have no "multifunction type switch" rather individual headlight switch & wiper switch. It could just be a quincentance every time your turning they are kicking on....

·
Registered
524 Posts
Yeah, my buddy had a similar problem, something like we he turned his turning signal his wipers would come on. Find the short and waaa laa

1 - 7 of 7 Posts