Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a jl audio h.o wedge box for two twelve w3v2s. the approximate dimensions are 17.25" in height, 32.25" in width, and 22.00" in depth. i would really like to fit this in there. is it possible?

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
i have a jl audio h.o wedge box for two twelve w3v2s. the approximate dimensions are 17.25" in height, 32.25" in width, and 22.00" in depth. i would really like to fit this in there. is it possible?
I believe the width between the wheel humps is 31" and the height limitations are close to 17"

Why don't you bust out a tape measure and find out for sure?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well thats a good question? i dont have the car yet to get the measurements. the reason why is that i really dont want to go out and get another box made.

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
Well, technically, the box will fit inside the trunk but it wont be able to slide back to the seat back because it might be too wide and too tall.

Also, you have the hump (top of the gas tank) in the middle to worry about. The box wont sit well on that.

Here is a picture of a stock IS300 trunk for reference to what I'm talking about...

·
Registered
275 Posts
the box wont fit through the opening if your telling me that its 17 inches high and 22 inches deep.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts