Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
first of all, i don't like these wheels either..

to answer your question, we don't know if they will fit unless you can find out what the offset is.

our bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3.

typical offset for our car is +40 and above, for 18x7.5 wheels.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
even if they did fit,
I'd have to say NO they don't fit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wel but the guy is selling them real cheap ???? Brand new wheels and tires for 800. Tires have 3000 miles on them. .He traded in his car and got a BMW they dont fit on the BMW. i will put them on and see if they look any good at all on the lex if not i will put them on ebay make some money bec brand new on the net they are $1500.00.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
MrKoool said:
wel but the guy is selling them real cheap ???? Brand new wheels and tires for 800. Tires have 3000 miles on them. .He traded in his car and got a BMW they dont fit on the BMW. i will put them on and see if they look any good at all on the lex if not i will put them on ebay make some money bec brand new on the net they are $1500.00.
no matter how cheap they are.....if u pay anything for those, you're getting ripped off. (just my 2c)

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Our stock wheels look WAY better than those. You don't need to jump on those wheels because someone is selling them for ''cheap''.... search the .net classified section for used wheels. Theres usually some good deals to be had.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts