Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Threadlocker
8,046 Posts
first of all, i don't like these wheels either..

to answer your question, we don't know if they will fit unless you can find out what the offset is.

our bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3.

typical offset for our car is +40 and above, for 18x7.5 wheels.

·
Podiatrist
22,491 Posts
even if they did fit,
I'd have to say NO they don't fit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wel but the guy is selling them real cheap ???? Brand new wheels and tires for 800. Tires have 3000 miles on them. .He traded in his car and got a BMW they dont fit on the BMW. i will put them on and see if they look any good at all on the lex if not i will put them on ebay make some money bec brand new on the net they are $1500.00.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
MrKoool said:
wel but the guy is selling them real cheap ???? Brand new wheels and tires for 800. Tires have 3000 miles on them. .He traded in his car and got a BMW they dont fit on the BMW. i will put them on and see if they look any good at all on the lex if not i will put them on ebay make some money bec brand new on the net they are $1500.00.
no matter how cheap they are.....if u pay anything for those, you're getting ripped off. (just my 2c)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.