Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've wanted to get these rims in 18's for a really long time, but i have the opportunity to get em in 19" for a really good price.. would these specs fit??

19x8.5
+36 Offset
5x114.3 Lug Pattern

sorry, i dont really know anything about rims so any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
modify your fenders...rears will be a lot easier to fix than the fronts...maybe go w/ a staggered setup...what other sizes do they have?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
DjXquizit said:
Altstadt Type I.. It's been discontinued so I am having lots of trouble finding it..
:eek: those were the wheels i was looking for too. :eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've been looking since the day I got my car... I borrowed my friends from his TT Supra for some car shows over summer.. man are they beautiful...

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
depending on the mounting face of the wheel you may be able to shave some material from the back, but i don't think you will get enough to make an 8.5 width fit in front without rubbing. maybe on stock height...

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
DjXquizit said:
I've been looking since the day I got my car... I borrowed my friends from his TT Supra for some car shows over summer.. man are they beautiful...

It's pretty obvious the wheels stick out further than the fenders. What you can do is get some fender flares to make them look like they're tucked.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Altstadt I

Maido CR5

SSR Agle Strusse

Lowenhart BR5

SSR Agle Minerva

Weds Cerberus II :eek:

^I just wanted to throw that in

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.