Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna paint my stockers dark, and was going to paint the L emblems black and wanted to put darker lugs in the wheels as well to keep them chrome-less...

from using the search function I read that we need mag-style 12x1.5 lugs for OEM wheels.

but ours look more acorn 60' conical....I'm confused.

would these fit? they look totally different from OEM but the specs say the same...

Cragar SS Mag Wheel Lug Nuts 12x1.5 Center Washer Black : eBay Motors (item 360217902025 end time Mar-14-10 16:42:00 PDT)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gonna paint my stockers dark, and was going to paint the L emblems black and wanted to put darker lugs in the wheels as well to keep them chrome-less...

from using the search function I read that we need mag-style 12x1.5 lugs for OEM wheels.

but ours look more acorn 60' conical....I'm confused.

would these fit? they look totally different from OEM but the specs say the same...

Cragar SS Mag Wheel Lug Nuts 12x1.5 Center Washer Black : eBay Motors (item 360217902025 end time Mar-14-10 16:42:00 PDT)

these state to come with center washers, I just dont think they're pictured...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.