Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
They will not fit the front PERIOD. Sorry. They Will fit the rear though with a shaved fender. You also shouldnt run anything more than a 245 tire with that offset and width in the rear. You will be pushing your luck.

The answer is a DEF no on the front.

As for if they will clear the front brake calipers, it depends on the spoke design of the wheels. It shouldnt matter anyway, with a 35 offset and 8.5 inch width, they wont fit the front anyway unless you get flares and cut the existing fender underneath completely to fit.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
don't do it!

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
with an 8.5 inch rim i would reccomend a 48 offset. But you most likely will run into fitment issues with your brakes.

After owning the manaray's which were 8.5 with a 45 offset, i would never do that again.

In my opinion you should run an 8 inch wide wheel in the front with a 235 tire and a 8.5 or 9 inch rim in the rear with a 255 to 265 tire.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
with an 8.5 inch rim i would reccomend a 48 offset. But you most likely will run into fitment issues with your brakes.

After owning the manaray's which were 8.5 with a 45 offset, i would never do that again.

In my opinion you should run an 8 inch wide wheel in the front with a 235 tire and a 8.5 or 9 inch rim in the rear with a 255 to 265 tire.
What's wrong with the Manarays? I always thought it was a good fit...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts