Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dunno :roll: But I will be around Rowland Heights getting some stuff done to my car and moving that day... :-?

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
To be honest there has not been a Lexotic Meet since the one in October...

The Last speedzone meet on 11/2 was put together buy a local .net member....

...and we even had our own SGV meet on 11/30, which was a good time, for lunch in Pasedena and Canyon cruise.

We should just have our own meet again maybe in a week or two before the Holidays....

Maybe another lunch and cruise.... But with sunshine and no rain this time... 8)

Joe Z :chill:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
since we already knew Lexotic is dead...we decided to make/form our own club....let me or IS300eR know if u are interested in joining :wink: btw, we have about 5~7 members right now....

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
since we already knew Lexotic is dead...we decided to make/form our own club....let me or IS300eR know if u are interested in joining :wink: btw, we have about 5~7 members right now....
wut happen to ur sig? :wink:

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
i took it off cuz was kinda pissed that my F/I plan didn't come through :chill:

IS300eR said:
AltEzZa_S4 said:
wut happen to ur sig? :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Since Lexotic is no more, we should try to have a monthly meeting with everyone. Sounds good? We don't need to be a car club, just a nice cruise, get something to eat, and look at eachothers car.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
JChen said:
Since Lexotic is no more, we should try to have a monthly meeting with everyone. Sounds good? We don't need to be a car club, just a nice cruise, get something to eat, and look at eachothers car.
Sounds good to me. So when is the next one?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Sup fuckers long time no see...............OCIS, Jchen, Malekreza11, IS300er, UCLA-IS300, IS3zero, Charchar. :crazy: :D :lol:

Hey for whatever happens count me in the new team/club ok. I dont know when I'll be back but cant wait to kick it with you guys again. Talk to you guys later. :chill:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
19 Participants
JDM_SXE-10
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing