Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
They should... afterall they can play MP3's and WMA files.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Yes they played burned CD's. I played a couple CD's during our drive back i August just to test out the ML.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
i think it's hit or miss, because i've had some music DVDRs play on the IS300, but sometimes if i shut off the power and turn it back on, it skips like crazy until i go to the next CD, then go back.

Sometimes my CDRs do that too.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Flipside909 said:
Yes they played burned CD's. I played a couple CD's during our drive back i August just to test out the ML.
Thanks! Also, I forget, will it play Dolby DVD Audio cd's as well? I'm assuming since it plays DVD movie's while in park, most should be compatable?

·
Registered
494 Posts
I'm not sure if it will play DVD-A's (I assume so, but it might not give you positional channels), but I'm almost positive it will play mp3's on a cd.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Inspar8r said:
i think it's hit or miss, because i've had some music DVDRs play on the IS300, but sometimes if i shut off the power and turn it back on, it skips like crazy until i go to the next CD, then go back.

Besides Levinson, aren't all Lexus vehicles fitted with Pioneer? The Pioneer system has never failed in my ES?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Inspar8r said:

DVD-R's in the IS300? Never heard of this before.

·
Registered
409 Posts
XeroK00L said:
Hmm perhaps this has been answered before but...

Can Nav/ML combo play MP3/WMA's burned on DVD-R/DVD-RW's?
Actually I guess this doesn't really matter since most people playing MP3/WMA's will be doing it through an iPod anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts