Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve says he doesnt know, "1sicIS300" says it will not. Anyone else because i dont want to get a new exhuast.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
no it wont...plenty of clearence.....thats my "CURRENT" winter set up... :chill:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I may be wrong but I think the tip is going to be to short and will burn the rear L-Tunded lip. It won't touch it that way but won't get the exhaust far enough out the back. Just my .02 :-?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I would have thought so too....but I saw Marc's car (TSoprano) and the stock exhaust works just fine with the L-Tuned rear.

BTW Marc....no more rattling with the XERD pipe. That mutha is LOUD though! :lol:

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
craniac24 said:
I would have thought so too....but I saw Marc's car (TSoprano) and the stock exhaust works just fine with the L-Tuned rear.

BTW Marc....no more rattling with the XERD pipe. That mutha is LOUD though! :lol:
its fine,yes its shorter, but it hangs low, it doesnt interfere with the ltuned lip at all.... I promise I'll take a pic during the day on saturday...

glad your enjoying it Joe!

enjoy!!!!!

:chill:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks man, cant wait to see it, if you can get side shots and rear shot that would be cool. I hope it doesnt look weird without a extended exhaust cuz that will be my setup. What other white ltuned are there besides VVTIS.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
jyeh74 said:
thanks man, cant wait to see it, if you can get side shots and rear shot that would be cool. I hope it doesnt look weird without a extended exhaust cuz that will be my setup. What other white ltuned are there besides VVTIS.
here you go as promised...sorry didnt get a far away shot....and damn I need a car wash and clean that area closely!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the pics. By looking at my stock exhaust on my bumper, it seems like it goes under the valence, but if you say its cool, then I should have no worries. Thanks man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.