Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
the ebay led tails all use stock bulbs in the turn signals i believe. if thats true then no they wont cause rapid flash but possibly your dash will read taillight out.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Ive had them on my car. They did not cause a blinking.

·
Registered
930 Posts
If your blinkers are rapid that means that they are about to go out. Just replace the bulbs and walla... problem should be fixed :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SO because they use regular filament bulbs for the blinkers they wont cause the rapid blinker problem. But I may get a brake light out warning because of the LED low draw?

Just wanted to sort through this and get some facts...

·
Registered
183 Posts
i cant speak for these taillights specifically but the led tails i have didnt blink at all..since no ones given you exact feedback just try them out for yourself

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I guess so.
Funny thing is the stock tails are SO ugly to me I almost didn't get the IS and got a GS. The chrome is very outdated it was ricer'ish by the time the car got to the US. IMHO it messes up the clean lines on the car... Figured I would add my subjective thoughts too since no one can give me any real answers.

Flame suite on.
:popcorn:

·
Registered
766 Posts
I guess so.
Funny thing is the stock tails are SO ugly to me I almost didn't get the IS and got a GS. The chrome is very outdated it was ricer'ish by the time the car got to the US. IMHO it messes up the clean lines on the car... Figured I would add my subjective thoughts too since no one can give me any real answers.

Flame suite on.
umm....correct me if im wrong but uhh.......didnt the Altezza started the whole chrome trend in the first place thus the name altezza taillights

·
Premium Member
5,336 Posts
I guess so.

Flame suite on.
I could paint your tails. Been doing so for quite a few years now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.