Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok today I was driving and lost traction and instead of the trac light blinking the e-brake, trac off, and the loss of trac came on and then went away. I usually can figure out stupid shit like this but this is weird. I drove another 300 miles or so and nothing happened. No cels no nothing. Anyone else ever have this happen? I have a few mods I put one recently Tein SS coilovers, Cusco Under braces, Hotchkis sways, Tein Rear strut bar, and Bomz front strut bar. I also painted my heads and put CCFL inside. If no one knows then Ill have to wait and see.Just need some input.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
honestly sounds to me like you had the traction button turned off and pulled up the e-brake in an attempt to drift the car. thats the only way this could happen unless you have gremlins in your car...

·
Registered
359 Posts
honestly sounds to me like you had the traction button turned off and pulled up the e-brake in an attempt to drift the car. thats the only way this could happen unless you have gremlins in your car...
Those damn gremlins, get people every time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.