Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to see some pictures of WIDEBODY IS's out there. Please post pictures. . .EDIT>>> 3/30/05 Want to see flares out there. Can someone post pictures of FLARES.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
HAHAH

I think he meant street legal :)

The last one is nice...what kit/flares?

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
flyfl1pguy99 said:
street legal or not. .

knda diggin this one just a little. Wider rims is necessary. . .
Second u on that. :cool:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Back in the day, I had one of the first "widebody" IS. Now I think a widebody has to include widened fenders, not just flairs. No offense, but flairs are just that....flairs.

Here's my flaired VIP style from yesteryear...

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
the ggp widebody has a wider rear 1/4 i guess u would call it...u could see it better in the rear pic...sticks out like an inch...

no1 noticed the other bangin ggp with the chromies in the pic...god.. haha jp

·
Registered
114 Posts
Widebody is cool just not for me.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
WALD KIT :)

nice kit, too bad a lot of companies copied the living crap out of it, and now it is getting annoying.

I will stick with my idea of Rspec flares and hippo sleek front, and arms design combo :bigSmile:

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
This weekend ;) 1st car show

Would not imagine the work on my back bumper never be able to tell what happened to my back lip :bigSmile: :cool:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
yeah my widebody is C-west Kit, Wald Flares, and 1.25 in widened on the fender ALL metal!!!

Mr Mark has seen the work....

lol and lets not use those pics....i posted new ones in the general discussion forum....that hood i had was hideous...my new one is sick!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts