Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
thats the cleanest widebody i have seen thus far!!

I dont really count molding fender flares as "widebody" :roll:
i dont think there are any flares on the car. Looks like the panels were pulled up.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I saw that car in person down here in houston. very nice work.... i'm sure a couple other people on here could chime in and give somemore info on it.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thats a custom wide body that was imported as well were the wheels. My friend knows the owner ... he owns ASAA in htown btw ... and he molded all the panels basically together. If you look close enough the front bumper is molded with the front side panels etc ... Its pretty clean. I dont like the wheels too much but in Japan they used them for drifting ... wheels cost about 6K.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
FWIW.....UnVme posted about this car in the Inside Out....Few more pics in there....

Looks Nice as hell in my opinion......The doors are a lil weird but that's what you have to do with a 4 Door Car...

BDR I totally agree......But if the fenders are pulled, flares added and it's blended seemless-ly I think it qualifies...Mr Mark was considered Widebody no ?

Dan
02' MSM IS300
.....TOYOMOTO Built.....
...BULLISH RACING Enhanced...
......"TOYOMOTO & BULLISH RACING.....When you care enough to ONLY use the VERY BEST"

G

·
hey that's Han's car. as someone said he is the owner if ASSA racing here in houston. All i can say it looks wider in person. 8)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
turbonamja said:
Thats a custom wide body that was imported as well were the wheels. My friend knows the owner ... he owns ASAA in htown btw ... and he molded all the panels basically together. If you look close enough the front bumper is molded with the front side panels etc ... Its pretty clean. I dont like the wheels too much but in Japan they used them for drifting ... wheels cost about 6K.
bodykit imported from where?

it is a top gun kit that was stretch

G

·
dje said:
turbonamja said:
bodykit imported from where?

it is a top gun kit that was stretch
its custom sides molded on it. weights alot too! 8)

if you guys want some pics i can go get some..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts