Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i've seen a few out there, but, wanted to see if any of you guys have any pics of your wide body kit...just wanted to see how they look...most of those pics i've seen have writing all over them...so, was just curious.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
There isn't really a widebody kit for our car but rather flare kits. There is WALD and Rspec that are very popular here. Search for Phillzspeed, his is baring the full WALD kit, which is a beauty may I add. And Prolexperofmance's IS is carrying the Rspec flares.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
they were selling the "poison" widebody on ebay which is said to be a hyundai kit that was modified to fit an is300. nobody has admitted to having one let alone installed. a socal is300 owner who used to be on here has a similar kit to the poison one, possibly his was the one that was the prototype or at inspiration of that kit. he is no longer here because he was called a ricer and ridiculed.

there is a one of a kind, vip style more than widebody but wide nonetheless by mrmark. that is on another is300.net members car now. mrmark was in the process of going widebody but eventually abandoned it due to problems with the body guy he was using.

there is a red widebody around here in socal, not sure who did the work, if it was custom or based off a kit, as well as an orange one what was widebody and had flares, that was custom done as well.

but as far as mass marketed/slap on widebodies, you wont find any other than that ebay kit. and like i stated earlier, nobody here has even admitted to buying one.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
there is a guy on here with the hyundai bodykit ...he has a red IS with stock rims.....and i must say it's ugly.....there are a couple with custom widebodys ....sophiesleeps, orange one in cali....lexus84...and i think edgy has the r-specs as well

·
Registered
372 Posts
i always heard that the top gun kit was a wide body kit...i guess that's not true...its completely obvious now that i look at pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts