Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:pissed:

Minor scratches...nothing a PC7424 can't take care of.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
how did that happen?

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No time. I was running late to pick up my son from school. I just took a couple pics for evidence, and got the gas station attendant as a witness before I moved the car. Since damage wasn't anything more than I could take care of myself, I just let it go.

I talked to the attendant later on, and she said the car belongs to some old lady. The old lady tried to deny it...until she found out that I have numerous pictures of the incident. After that, the attendant was able to get her info, and passed it along to me.

Apparently, some people are under the impression that you keep pulling forward until you bump something. Maybe I was just too close to the line :suspiciou

Reactions: JG1985

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
I work at the bank in the drive thru...you really wouldnt believe what these old farts and bitties will do...they do literally pull up behind someone until they bump them and then take their foot off the brake.

about a year ago this old woman hit a girl about that was about 30 or so while it was pouring down rain, the girl got out of the car (she was under the shelter) but the old woman refused to get out because it was raining and she had just gotten her hair done...the girl opened the old womans door and drug her out of the car.

I was on the floor at this point laughing so hard, she made the old woman stand out in the rain until the police came. it made my week.

but in short, I think old people shouldnt be allowed to drive or at least should have to take a driving test more often to make sure they still know what the hell is goin on

damn this is a long post, proceed

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to see the tape from the security camera! Seriously though, if we can bring our cars in for smog tests every other year, they can take a driving test as well...depending on the number of at-fault accidents they are involved in. That should probably be a requirement for more than just the elderly.

I'm just glad that the damage wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
No time. I was running late to pick up my son from school. I just took a couple pics for evidence, and got the gas station attendant as a witness before I moved the car. Since damage wasn't anything more than I could take care of myself, I just let it go.

I talked to the attendant later on, and she said the car belongs to some old lady. The old lady tried to deny it...until she found out that I have numerous pictures of the incident. After that, the attendant was able to get her info, and passed it along to me.

Apparently, some people are under the impression that you keep pulling forward until you bump something. Maybe I was just too close to the line :suspiciou
wow.. that sucks, but atleast your baby didnt get too damaged. Old people shouldnt really be driving

·
Registered
185 Posts
I spy a White IS in the background...anyways this would really piss me off. I see this way to often as I walk through parking lots, thats why I park far away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts