Lexus IS Forum banner

Why You Should Pay Attention While Driving *NWS* *GORE*

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  eug 
#1 ·
These images are apparently from an incident where a driver failed to pay attention to their driving (cellphone) and drifted over into oncoming traffic. The results were pretty horrific. After seeing this I doubt you'll want to distract yourself in the car again.

These images are very graphic!

VERY GRAPHIC BELOW

See less See more
#2 ·
um wow.

Kind of reminds me of that big accident that happened on the 427 not too long ago.

The one where the Safari Van was glued to the front of the 18 wheeler

#3 ·
OK...thanks alot for posting this and telling me that there was graphic photo's that only challanged me to look even harder!

According to the police report the driver was suffering from a bad case of dandruff.......

...because they found his head and shoulders all over the highway!

Gross!

Digger08

Reactions: Karonic
#7 ·
Damn... He got FUUUUUUUUUUCKED UP!

Should have bought a Lexus..and steer AWAY from Big trucks!

#8 ·
i saw these in another forum, but they said he was drunk, either way, what a way to go

#12 ·
That wasn't a Smart car that the semi ate in those pictures, it was a VW Crossfox. Any normal passenger vehicle in that circumstance would end the same way.

And while there isn't much crumple room in the Smart car, you gotta admit after that test crash in the video it's really cool how the cage still allowed the passenger side door to open and close!

#11 ·
You know what tho... SMART cars are supposed to be safe because they are essentially a cage. What I didn't know until recently was that the SMART car depends on the crumple zones of the car it's hitting!!! Obviously there isn't much room for crumple zones in the SMART car itself!

YouTube - Smart Car Crash

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.