Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i notice lately that all the new cars have the 6-CD auto-changer audio system just like our IS... why? the QX4... the MDX... the Accord EX V6... and whos next?
who started first? LEXUS? or...?
is this going to be the next feature on all the new cars?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Well my parents' new Acura CL also has a six cd in-dash changer, and I love this feature, so convenient. I don't think it will be available on every car, but it will soon be available as an option at least, for those above $24000 vehicles I think.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
toyota did, i would have to bet, they had a cd/tape/radio in cars, before anyone else did, they also had the 3 disc before anyone else did.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Toyota has had the 6 disc in dash for awhile now... it actually comes in the corrolla and camry as an option...

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Subaru switched too...

I think the OEM suppliers just started pushing the mechanisms, so the auto manufacturers all started switching.

·
8,107 Posts
I put the Nakamichi 6-dix indash changer in my 325i, it works great. The IS300 stock system sounds better of course.

Originally posted by TEG:
Subaru switched too...

I think the OEM suppliers just started pushing the mechanisms, so the auto manufacturers all started switching.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well i love the 6 disk in dash changer. Probably cause im just too lazy to actually move my fatass out of the chair walk to the trunk and change disks.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gmej-
haha not really...
just want to know what eveyone thinks...
thats all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
IS3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing