Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
moderator, why did you lock this thread?
i was doing some reading and came across this and was trying to find out if any of the member had use one or know of anyone that has!

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
2pac said:
i was doing some reading and came across this and was trying to find out if any of the member had use one or know of anyone that has!
ya know, a PM would work jsut as well instead of making EVERYONE read your whining.

Why was it locked? Probably b/c its been posted about 20 times... try doing a search.

The forum has RULES for good reason... read them, and abide by them.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
2pac said:
It was probably locked due to the fact that that questions gets asked at least once every two weeks on here, you should be able to do a search on here and find that it's a piece of crap and will give you no gains at all, and just acts as an interuption in your intake plumbing.

If it's on ebay, and guarantee's some power, you're guaranteed to be ripped off.

That is all.

Kane

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
s0yb0mb, forgive for not being a know it all like you. knowledge is power and that is why you ask questions to learn.
if you think asking a question because you dont know the answer is whinning, then i am sorry for you.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
2pac said:
s0yb0mb, forgive for not being a know it all like you. knowledge is power and that is why you ask questions to learn.
if you think asking a question because you dont know the answer is whinning, then i am sorry for you.
Its not about being a "know it all" its about having some common sense...

You directed your question in this thread to the moderator...w hy not PM the MODERATOR instead of starting now a 2nd useless thread?

THIS IS WHINING.

Askign a question is perfectly legit, assuming you took 30 seconds out of your day to run a very basic search. Do it now and you'll see why this thread here is not going to be well received. :boring:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Some of you are real faggots, so he made a mistake, don't be such a tight ass prick. Let him know there are ways of doing searches and leave it at that. He could be new. Take a chill enema...

·
Registered
5,654 Posts

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
man gte is gonna go off on this one.. lol well I'll beat him to the punch on this one. And lock it down!

retarded

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
locked.

In the future, please do a search- see how easily Redline found all of those threads?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.