Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Youre luckly you don't live in FAllon!!!!!I 'd pick Reno over Fallon anyday!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is Reno really that bad? What about Tahoe?

You know I've been hearing things about how much of a dump Reno is. is it really that bad. I just have a hard time imagining a place so close to Tahoe being such a dump unless of course Tahoe really isn't that great. but from all the things I've heard Tahoe sounds absolutely gorgeous. I constantly hear about Tahoe being one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Of course i know sometimes places can be way overhyped and overrated. Is that the case with Tahoe? However from the pictures I've seen of Tahoe it looks like it's absolutely gorgeous.

Then again i know how pictures can be phoitoshopped and made to look a lot better than they really are and sometimes places don't look near as good in person as they do in pictures. Is this the case with Tahoe. Then again look at these pictures

https://www.google.com/search?q=lake+tahoe&gbv=1&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=2MCEVfeRLI_IsASLg5noCA&ved=0CAUQ_AU

If tahoe is even 1/100 as beautiful as it looks in these pictures it'd still be jaw droppingly beautiful
If Tahoe really isn't that good they must really go out of their way and do a really good job at photoshopping to make it look good. So is Reno really that muich of a dump/ Is Tahoe really not that great and nowhere near as beautiful as in the pictures. because i was planning on taking a vacation to reno and tahoe next year. But maybe if Reno is such a dump and tahoe not that great i'll just go elsewhere. Actually maybe i'll go to tahoe still just out of curiousity and see proof that it really isn't that great and tell people that it's not that great and not worth going to and to avoid it if that's the case.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reno only an hour from paradise but yet such a hellhole and dump

Reno does indeed truly suck. Notice even the people who defend Reno can never say anything good about the actual city of Reno. They'll always use thne it's only an hour from Lake Tahoe and mention stuff you could do in Lake Tahoe and not in Reno. Now I love Tahoe. Tahoe truly is paradise but let's face it Reno is a hellhole and when the almost the whole town is a dump and full of meth addicts and crime and you have to drive about an hour to get anywhere good that's a problem. Like I always tell people you wanna experience what it's like to go from heaven to hell in just an hour. Start at Tahoe and drive to Reno.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts