Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People just don't understand Reno and it's.. crappiness, so I thought I share just a bit of why I am not so happy with it.

A couple weeks ago, I had to get up early to be somewhere.. So that I could be somewhere around 7:30. In the middle of reno, I'm driving and a deer comes out of nowhere and I almost hit the thing. Good thing it turned around and ran off. In my four years here, I've never seen a deer in Reno. Odd indeed. After that, it proceeded to snow yet again.

Later on that day, I return to the house I live in and am going inside when I hear something in the back yard. Curiously, I gingerly step toward the back yard. I didn't even make it in the back yard when two of the wolves the neighbor behind us owns bust through the fence. One proceeds to attack me and grabs my pant leg. Luckily, the other one distracted it long enough for me to run the heck away. At this point, I'm quite upset, because each of them is bigger than I am, by about 30 or 40 lbs. So I call the police and have to wait for the animal control. Whilst waiting, I drove around to the front of the neighbors house, where the wolves were posturing in their yard. No way I was getting out of the car. I saw the maillady, so I pulled over to tell her to use her car for a bit instead of walking. While I'm doing this (still quite upset) some guy comes out of his house and kinda asks what happens. Then, he starts to hit on me. Irritating!

But ya, in the end,I found the animal control and just as he was going to get them in his truck, the owner came home and chained the up. I still cited the guy!

So.. none of you may care, but eh. That's just how Reno is.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
School? Hah. It's not the wolves. I also have a cat in heat yelling for a man, outside my window, in the middle of the night.

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
Look on the bright side. You could be working the looney bin in LA with Vince right now. ;)

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
^^ :lol: Foamy's rants should help her out.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yeah. The hitting on me thing happens everywhere though! Lol. A guy in his navigator with spinners chased me down the other day to say hello to me.. Blah.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have no sympathy for you as I have none for anyone at UNR. You choose to go to Reno. Anyone who choses to go to UNR needs to have their head checked.

Karim
*who wouldn't be found going to UNR unless a gun was pointed at him and is part of the "U.N.R. Graduates Will Eventually Bag My Groceries" group on www.thefacebook.com*

·
Registered
257 Posts
I had a neighbor who had dogs that would almost always et out and chase me up the block. The animal patrol said they couldn't do anythng to the dogs because I never got bit'n. SOOOo i fed the fuc$$ some chocolate. I know its evil but it was the only way to get them to stop chasing me.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Jbacciani said:
I had a neighbor who had dogs that would almost always et out and chase me up the block. The animal patrol said they couldn't do anythng to the dogs because I never got bit'n. SOOOo i fed the fuc$$ some chocolate. I know its evil but it was the only way to get them to stop chasing me.
so will they die when you feed them chocolates?

·
Test Mule/Parts Breaker
3,844 Posts
n2knee said:
so will they die when you feed them chocolates?
If they eat enough yes. It should just make them really sick though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts