1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Re: The US and Bush sinks to an all time low.

BigDaddyRich said:
I guess if you are even considered a "suspect" or have dealt with them in the past.... you are as good as dead. Yet another reason I say fock this country.
then remind me again why you live here

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
If you dont like it....move to Canada. They are a lot like us, just mediocre.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
You are a moron. Traitors should be shot and killed on site. They are even lower than an Afghanistan Al-qaida member.

Like a typical liberal, you love to whine, cry, complain, and criticize others but have no intelligent suggestions of your own.

What should we do with Al-qaida terrorists? Put them up in a hotel until they reform?

Please, share your insight as to how we deal with terrorists.

·
13,978 Posts
Re: The US and Bush sinks to an all time low.

BigDaddyRich said:
I guess if you are even considered a "suspect" or have dealt with them in the past.... you are as good as dead. Yet another reason I say fock this country.
yes, like atldave said, it's called being a T-R-A-I-T-O-R!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
um, i dont want a terrorist living next to me. Pretty much if you've ever been envolved with them, i dont think theres a grand chance that you are a wonderful person, considering their training programs.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you cornfed idiots are so typical of racist narrow minded white America...

Well... in NYC we not as naive as rural west bubblefock.
kinda just like the Central Park Rape case here in NY in 1989. After 13yrs of having the 5 non-white teenagers in jail.... they now find out that they were not guilty after all. The confessions were forced out of them. OUT OF FEAR and LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. Imagine they were shot dead on the spot for their crime.

I guess if the CIA "think" you are a terrorist... you have no second chance, although they could be wrong and never admit it cause you;d be deaad already.

Oh to recap.... Bush is no better than Hitler these days, and I really cant stand this shitty country and all of you "Bandwagon Patriots" - (loving the USA since 9-11-01) :roll: I am just here to milk this country of some $$$ and then give it the boot like the dirty whore of a country that it is. The USA will be the demise of mankind... wait and see.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:

kinda just like the Central Park Rape case here in NY in 1989. After 13yrs of having the 5 non-white teenagers in jail.... they now find out that they were not guilty after all. The confessions were forced out of them. OUT OF FEAR and LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. Imagine they were shot dead on the spot for their crime.

I guess if the CIA "think" you are a terrorist... you have no second chance, although they could be wrong and never admit it cause you;d be deaad already.

Oh to recap.... Bush is no better than Hitler these days, and I really cant stand this shitty country and all of you "Bandwagon Patriots" - (loving the USA since 9-11-01) :roll: I am just here to milk this country of some $$$ and then give it the boot like the dirty whore of a country that it is. The USA will be the demise of mankind... wait and see.
I can't believe you just put Bush on the same page as hitler...may I ask what nationality/race/ethnic group you are?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:
The USA will be the demise of mankind... wait and see.
This sounds frighteningly similar to a lot of the whacko bullshit the terrosits preach! Scary.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
It's not like they just declared open hunting season on americans. It actually sounds quite reasonable to me.

The authority makes no exception for Americans, so permission to strike them is understood rather than specifically described, officials said.

These officials said the authority will be used only when other options are unavailable. Military-like strikes will take place only when law enforcement and internal security efforts by allied foreign countries fail, the officials said.

Capturing and questioning al-Qaida operatives is preferable, even more so if an operative is a U.S. citizen, the officials said, speaking on the condition of anonymity. Any decision to strike an American will be made at the highest levels, perhaps by the president.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:

Like I said, you have no suggestions of your own. Our legal system isn't perfect, but it is the best in the world.

Do you have any better ideas?

Should we only convict people when we have DNA evidence? Is that 100% foolproof? What is?

Please, share your ideas on how to make our county and our legal system better.

Be careful now, you may have to use your brain here.

Waiting....

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
BigDaddyRich said:

No one is stopping you from leaving. Have fun with the rest of the world. Im sure they will greet your american hating views with open arms. I hear al-Qaida is hiring.

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
We are now at war against terrorism. And, like in any other war (WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam, Grenada, Gulf, Coldwar, include military black ops, etc) being a traitor is punishable by death.

·
Registered
167 Posts
what an a-hole, hope the CIA doesn't get wind of this thread and do an IP search. Probably safe to assume you won't be missed when they put a bullet in your head.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
No shit Big Daddy, learn to read a friggin article. It will be used primarily in other countries where, this may surprise you, we don't have federal courts. If Osama Bin Laden is seen in a car with 2 other guys, and one of them is an American then I want them to atomize the fuggin thing.

Besides, the whole "I'm worldly because I live in New York" argument is laughable to the 275million Americans that live outside of your selfdescribed center of the universe.

You're so cosmopolitan, aren't you.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
XCstud said:
It's not like they just declared open hunting season on americans. It actually sounds quite reasonable to me.
I agree. Im all for upholding the constitution, but I think traitors to this country, who are in a possition to breach national security, and threaten the lives of innocent citizens should not be afforded the same rights as law-abiding Americans. They are a danger to this country and its people, with the worst possible intentions, so take them out and ask questions later. We don't have time for discretion, its not like they practice any.

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
About this Discussion
168 Replies
38 Participants
Truckzilla
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing