Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
15,322 Posts
well, assuming you are referring to the ///m vs ///m thread; it had little if anything to do with the IS300, so it did not belong in this forum, it was moved into the parking lot, if you had even opened it, it says right there, "topic has been transferred to Parking Lot"

the reason it was locked was because moderators have two choices when moving a thread; 1. copy to appropriate forum while locking the original or 2. copy to appropriate forum and delete the original thread, the Mod who locked it did so as a courtesy so you would know what had happened to it, otherwise you would be asking what happened to your thread and thinking it was deleted. apparently you did not take the time to even look in there to see why it was locked before posting another thread.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
DON = MODDICK

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my bad.. i'll look next time

but have you heard of such things?? could the manual IS already be available in select cities??????

·
15,322 Posts
is300soon=puffy

TicaLis300; haven't heard anything like that... sounds doubtful, that would alienate a lot of potential customers, maybe a limited number per city, yes, but not limited to certain regions.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
Thanh=p.l.b.w.k.i.t

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
ya u have a new nic name....... once u ask me i will tell u the name.... I like messin with u, ur a little fuker when u want to be...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
is300soon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing