Lexus IS Forum banner

Why I need back seats.

744 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  chiem 
#1 ·

Parked next to the car I would have gotten if I didn't have the twins...

See less See more
#7 ·
Apparently they changed the antenna design already. Could someone post a picture of the "new" one??? I hear it has a pronounced "spiral would" wire visible now. I wonder if the new one works better. It would be easy to change if they do.

This is the old design as found on my IS300:

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited November 19, 2000).]

#9 ·
TEG-
when did you get the personalized plates?
i send in my form like almost 5 weeks now and havent got anything yet...
i like your plate "TEGS"
very nice!

[From TEG: It took about 6 weeks from the time I orderded them until my local DMV office had them... Then I had to wait for my "regular" plates to come in the mail before I could make the trade. Come to think of it, my "pink slip" (ownership title) still hasn't arrived!!!]

[This message has been edited by TEG (edited November 20, 2000).]

#10 ·
TEG-
did you remove your LEXUS and IS 300 emblems?
did you get it done at the dealer? or? my local dealer wont do it for me... i will find one

well its nice...!

[From TEG: My dealer wouldn't remove them for me... I had to do it myself. A thin knife, some rubbing with my fingertips, and some "goo-gone" was all it took.]

#12 ·
Your kids are adorable TEG, keep an eye on them they look like they're always up to something!

------------------
Stephen Withrow
StephenLS400@aol.com

98 Lexus LS400
97 Ford Explorer Limited

[From TEG: Yes - they are very attentive - they particularly like to get into the CD collection and open up everything. They also love to shred paper into little strips... Oh joy!]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.