Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gone most of the day on Thursday, and all of yesterday. Most of my time (if not all) on IS300.net is spent during the work day, where I have a fast internet connection. But I'm on a mini-vacation, if you will, and I really haven't been frequenting this place that much. So I log on to check the message boards, and I feel as if I missed SOOOO much.

What is it about this place that makes me keep coming back? Is it the n00b flames? The mindless chatter? The miriad of emoticons? LexArkana's affair with gibbons?

Does anyone else find themselves in this situation?

I dunno why, but I really like this place.

So, um, that is all. Carry on. Add your thoughts...I'm sure some of you can't live without this site :lol:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
the longer your out of the PL means more chances to miss the root of enduring flames like aubie's "girlfriend" and antonio's musical misadventures.

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T Man said:
It's just funny.
You're right. Sometimes this place is off the wall like last year's calendar :wink: ...and I'm into "funny stuff." :wink:

hatchback said:
the longer your out of the PL means more chances to miss the root of enduring flames like aubie's "girlfriend" and antonio's musical misadventures.
I agree on this as well. Although in my mini-absence I kinda missed most of what happened with Aubie and his beeotch. I know that he's from Alabama and loves men or something like that. But hey, to each his own. :lol:

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
vaca22 said:
T Man said:
It's just funny.
You're right. Sometimes this place is off the wall like last year's calendar :wink: ...and I'm into "funny stuff." :wink:

hatchback said:
I agree on this as well. Although in my mini-absence I kinda missed most of what happened with Aubie and his beeotch. I know that he's from Alabama and loves men or something like that. But hey, to each his own. :lol:
Ah, the good old days...........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
11 Participants
LexArkana
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing