Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone please tell me what to do or what to replace to stop the problem with the car always pulling to the right . i put in the right tire pressure did a few wheel alignments and etc what else could be the problem ? :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
926 Posts
Are both front tires worn evenly? Does one have substantially less tread than the other? Could it be the crown in the road? (built in to make sure water goes to the right side of the road into sewers). If it is none of the above, your alignment people may not know what they are doing. They should be checking suspension components etc... before the alignment, and if they use a proper machine and all components are intact the car should drive straight.

Nadeem

·
Ninja?
16,050 Posts
can someone please tell me what to do or what to replace to stop the problem with the car always pulling to the right . i put in the right tire pressure did a few wheel alignments and etc what else could be the problem ? :rolleyes:
Mine does the same. It's actually a common problem with the 2IS's. I've tried new tires, balancing, alignment, new wheels and tires...

I just got used to it since it's slight and manageable.

Best option is to get it checked under warranty.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey people! Maybe a collision report would be of best interest here. Not unless, you bought your car with zero miles (never driven). Sometimes, specially with cars now days, any little fender bender and the whole suspension system may go capoo! Check the right side very meticulously for any repairs done to your vehicle. Believe it or not, people in some cases buy/lease cars in which they sometimes do profesional repairs and return/exchange and the dealer never finds out about it. Just trying to help out here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts