Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The observation I have on this board is that some people don't want to accept other cars as 'great cars' but their own IS. Why is that? IS is an excellent car but so are 'many' others... why do some poeple on this board have that 'nothing can compare with IS' attitude?

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
How many more times are we going to have to read that IS owners hate non-IS cars and Non-IS owners hate IS Cars? ENOUGH ALREADY!

Just STFU - if you own one great...welcome to the club...if you don't, fine, drive what you like and talk about the merits of your car w/o being an a$$hole about it. In other words have an _informed_ discussion rather than a "mine is better than yours" dialogue.

I hate all you bastards this morning....you guys are total douchebags. Get bent.

Agent Smith Out

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
excuse me for not being aware of this topic that was being discussed already. and i hate bastards that call others bastards, agent smith.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if calling other people bastards is the standard of an IS owner, agent smith, you make other IS owners look REALLY bad...ya bastard!

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
How many more times are we going to have to read that IS owners hate non-IS cars and Non-IS owners hate IS Cars? ENOUGH ALREADY!

Just STFU - if you own one great...welcome to the club...if you don't, fine, drive what you like and talk about the merits of your car w/o being an a$$hole about it. In other words have an _informed_ discussion rather than a "mine is better than yours" dialogue.

I hate all you bastards this morning....you guys are total douchebags. Get bent.

Agent Smith Out
smith, i'm tellin' teg u called him a name...busted you bizzatch! how u like me now?

*locked!* LOL

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I'm calling everyone a bastard here. The guy makes the call from his "observation" of this message board and then claims that he had no idea the topic was ever discussed? Give me 5 minutes in interrogation with this boy and I'll have him confess to the OJ Simpson murders...

My last bastard comment was a joke you dillhole.

PS - now I hate Geoff again. Let the war begin. Bring it. lol

Agent Smith out

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
My vette is great and I think the IS rocks too! I like my Benz and my Yamaha motorbike too.

I think Agent Smith got the pole in the wrong hole and is feelin like a stank ho who cain't take much mo.....

Hi geoff....FREAK

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alrite Agent SMith... So do you have an IS or what? and honestly...i wasn't aware that this sort of topic was discussed b4.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Doug, ask your lady about which hole I threw down on...but you might not like what you hear.

Listen...my point is we talk about this stuff over and over....it is lame...much like Doug....

Why not change the pitch to some technical aspects - like skid pad performance (not to be confused with the skid marks in your diaper) etc. Bring the conversation back to car talk rather than trash talk....so stop eating so much damn peyote, drive out to Havasu look at some slutty girlies in thongs and be glad you have your Vette. There are better things to talk about than what we've been doing.

Yes, I have a SBM IS 300 w/ the works. My attack was not geared so much at you but the general lack of 'good' topics. Sorry for beating on you...not my intention.

Agent Smith - Still banging Doug's girlfriend

[This message has been edited by Agent Smith (edited October 18, 2000).]

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
You threw up on a lady? what a bitch!

I haven't got the hitch put on my Vette, so I can't take my drag boat to Havasu yet.

You know some stank thong wearin ho's? Do tell.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Sorry......I seemed to have misread your post, the one that said STFU you a$$hoels I hate all of you Bastards. My bad

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
wow smith is pissed off...hoo boy.

i find it kinda funny, because, well, he's a little punklet. a sorta cool punklet, but a punklet nonetheless.

don't make me smack u around smithy...i'll do it, too...

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
G - you want some this morning too? Damn - just when I thought I could count on you - you change teams....some pal you turned out to be.

Don't take my diatribes for much more than just chatter...my STFU , I hate everyone and you bastards comments probably could have been re-worded, but the coffee was not kicking in and as I read the topic I just said "Phuc" this.

I apologize for ranting...I love you all...espeically Doug's girlie that let's me put it 'anywhere I like.' At any rate, you are all very intelligent and I look forward to reading all of your postings.

Agent Smith Out

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Geez, and I thought Geoff had a chemical imbalance.

Smith- who are you talking about? There is more than one.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
F this....not worth my time...

G - I'll fight with you later.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Smith needs some suppositories, he done got his puddin pounded on real good. Like he likes his men real purdy like and smellin fresh like a field of wild flowers blowin in a warm August afternoon.

Geoff, I was there before you, nothin worse than being the second loser loser.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts