Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a valley meet this weekend or next...??

meet say hello rally the team & head on out for a drive & some chow along the beach.... pretty much like last time but i really would like t oshow' yall more of the roads & have more driving fun & less sausage fest/ circle jerks around the cars in some parking lot... ONE HOUR from start time is plenty to allow for stragglers, then we are OFF to the hills .... personal Radios & walkie talkies are a must to try & keep the group together

& those of you running semi legal...IE:

No front Plates
Limo tint up front
SUPER loud/ obnoxious exh...

....Will be the ones targetted 1st by The Man when he takes notice of such a fine lineup of phat IS300's & such....

I will coordinate... we must act fast for this weekend & i also would prefer a SUNDAY Vs a Saturday.... or we can plan for next weekend but still gotta set it all up NOW!!

edG

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
relax, keep you knickers on.
let it marinade for a couple of days and get more people going.
im up for something next weekend on the 3rd.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
IS300eR said:
edgy said:
& whass the deal here .. .Chris starts a meet thread & Dave tries to thread/meet jack it...?? :roll: :lol:

whatever...
how come it seems to everyone that you're the one who's been jackn' it all along... ?? :roll: :lol:
someone juz can't bak up their shietz these days... :roll:

IS300eR said:
edgy said:
& daveyboy...... SC's do not suck like you they blow some obviously blow MUCH Harder than others.....YOURS sucked.............. again just like you.
It was obviously a joke between 2 of the fastest s/c owners on the forum, i don't see how you can back up your shiet this time now but blindly insulting me with your immatuer comments. :shame:

Btw, are you ghey? :roll:

why don't u juz open ur mouth wide so i can fill it up w/ some jizz? :wink:

edgy said:
allrighty then...2 days & no responses...

no sweat,.......... fukallyall... i'm going driving! :D
and the old foo juz don't get it, no one really gives a damn about u and wutever ur coming up w/ ... :boring:

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm thanks for spewing i was wondering what took u so long...

no problemo i have fun just driving.. dont need everyone around to validate my existence........................ or experience.

back to yer crib.

·
Registered
820 Posts
sorry Ed, but I have to work. So far this week I put in 61 hours no including saturday, so maybe it's lookin like a 70 hour week for this week, thank god for overtime :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts