Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Mudd said:
I think about the only shop in Phoenix qualified to do that swap is Intense, and they're an arm and a leg. No way that car sells for $40k though.
What about Vivid Racing in Chandler? They are good but everything from install to parts is overpriced. I actually thought Intense was pretty cheap compared to other shops. I've always gotten good deals when I bought from there.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
03GGPIS300 said:
What about Vivid Racing in Chandler? They are good but everything from install to parts is overpriced. I actually thought Intense was pretty cheap compared to other shops. I've always gotten good deals when I bought from there.
TRUST US...there are none. Intense actually has a pretty good tuner if you're going the AEM route. Problem is, their scheduling will absolutely destroy you. If you like waiting 6+ months to do stuff go ahead and use them as your tuner.

·
Registered
151 Posts
dayvers said:
hey "whoosh", were you at the LMW lexus fest meet last saturday?

Yeah, I was the guy at the meet. It was awesome to see all the supercharged cars. I wish I had brought my turbo up there since I didn't seem to see any turbo'd IS's. There were some awesome cars and it really brought back my desire to keep the car. I wouldn't decline a good offer at this point but for now I'll put a little money into it and start hitting up the car shows. Cali guys are real cool and everybody seemed to have alot of pride in their cars.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sheeeeit... Well, since a stock IS300 will sell a lot faster for you... umm... i just happen to have an Almost stock 2JZGE in my IS... which i am willing to part with... in exchange for you motor. :lol:

I'll throw in the my injen for free. haha, j/k justin man. sick ride... i think you'd miss it like hell tho if you sold it? good luck tho man.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts