Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quite a few people (including myself) here have 225/40/18's. who has 235/40/18's tho?

i have the following:eibachs
koni's (normal/high setting)
18x8's - 45 offset

i know the 225/40/18's are closer to the stock size than 235/40/18's would be but i'd like to widen it up and soften the ride a bit. any comments/advice before i buy?

thanks guys...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the replies guys.

yeah, according to the wheel ref guide 235's are okay for 17's but it sounds like too much for 18's. oh well, guess i'll stick to the 225's, at least in front. :chill:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cool, thanks for the info. i knew there were some peeps out there with 235/40/18's all the way around out there. do your 235's stick out in the front at all?

i just got some new koni's so i want to see how that goes first before i do anything. just sucks tho as i JUST bought new tires. maybe i'll sell them tho and get something else. who knows, we'll see...

·
Registered
457 Posts
SUP

danielj said:
Im running 235/40/18 on my wheels. No problems here and Im also lowered on the eibachs. OHH, and my offset is 40.

I LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE SHUT SOMEONE UP :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOD JOB :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.