Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I know you hate me. But to hell with yall, the weekend is here!!! Asswipes.

Yeah I am gonna do it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Oh, and by the way, it is Friday afternoon, which is not traditionally which considered "The Weekend"

Unless of course you're nine or ten hours ahead of me time wise in which case it's very early Saturday morning and you are thankfully sonewhere on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

P.S. I love your girlfriend too...

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dpwu32 said:
Oh, and by the way, it is Friday afternoon, which is not traditionally which considered "The Weekend"

Unless of course you're nine or ten hours ahead of me time wise in which case it's very early Saturday morning and you are thankfully sonewhere on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Well, I call it the weekend. So yay, its the weekend. :chill:

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Aubie83 said:
dpwu32 said:

Fvck you, Aubie. Take the weekend off and leave us alone.

-Justin

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
ltunedgirl said:
all days are weekends when you are in college and mommy and daddy pay for everything :roll:
you are such a bitter whore.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Justin.b said:
Aubie83 said:
dpwu32 said:

f-haha-ck you, Aubie. Take the weekend off and leave us alone.

-Justin
I could......but I wont :shame: . Sorry slapnut 8)

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
fugazi787 said:
Aubie...I give up. Its hopeless. You wont leave, so lets just be friends, K? *sigh*
Can you and I be friends, Fugazi???? :(

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
kinddog said:
fugazi787 said:
Aubie...I give up. Its hopeless. You wont leave, so lets just be friends, K? *sigh*
Can you and I be friends, Fugazi???? :(
Sure thing there pal. I'll roll by your place..we'll burn a doob...play some video games...have a fart contest, and then i'll go home with your mom.

deal? :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
About this Discussion
54 Replies
16 Participants
Aubie83
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing